Back Reply Post

Like this post? Share to:              

It's fixed now.
gamebtoen Posted at 1/5/2013 18:51
Thanks,

Considering s57 was down for the better part of the day (January 5th) , we would like to ask for compensation for this unusual long downtime. Please send everyone on this server 10 New Years Packages as compensation. Thanks in advance."

AC~DC
BusinessTycoon~(s57)AlphaCat~(s58)Araxa

sup boost isnt enough . we need something better
You have Enemies ?
Good  . That means You've stood up for something in Your Life - Winston Churchill
To succeed in life , you need three things: a wishbone , a backbone and a funnybone.
============================

Never worry for the delay in your success as compared to others becoz construction of "Wonders" take more time than ordinary structures

?

i cant login in server 19. is the maintenance already finished?

I am receiving "502 Bad Gateway" error on S43 Walmart server.

Kindly fix the issue.

bad gateway on s56, compensation would be nice

I am receiving "502 Bad Gateway" error on S43 Walmart server for a few days now. When can we expect to login again?

Server Error
sql:.
error:

S7

56 and 57 dead, should the server ever return, I wonder how many people will have lost emps ?

game is dead and over, there will be nothing from here on out. best to move on to new game

Probably right lol

and they didn't warn...,
wtf dovo ?

would you expect anything less at this time from them, grab all your money and run is their motto

Now when I try to enter, go to 80% and stop. I cant see that msg "MySQL server", dont know if this is good or bad or if means something.

TO GAME PUBLISHERS

NAME YOUR PRICE.  We are requesting that you forward a contact name and issue a serious offer to purchase all interests of the Business Tycoon Online game title.   Be notified, we are prepared to purchase ALL rights to Business Tycoon Online, including SOURCE CODES, and PUBLISHING RIGHTS.  Our Legal representative is attempting to contact your direct executive who can negotiate this offer to buy out of all interest to Business Tycoon Online.  In addition, we have secured representation in China to negotiate our offer to DovoGame, CNDW.com, Hainan Network, Pioneer Network Technology Co., Ltd without success.

We have attempted to contact your Executives:
Chandler Huang XI, Joan Zi, Eric Feng.  Are any of these executives still affiliated with your company, and whatcompany is the direct publisher for Business Tycoon Online.

Please publish on this web site or any affiliated DovoGame Website the current contact person to execute and consider this serious offer.  The funding is in place and secured by a select group of in-game players to purchase ALL RIGHTS and establish this game back to its former glory and beyond.

In addition, be notified that Evo Gold, LLC represents the source codes for Beyond Business Tycoon Online/Grease monkey scripts, and developer Mr. Mark Bodach.  Previous attempts to secure BBTO codes will have to be negotiated via company Evo Gold, LLC.  Contact evogold.llc@gmail.com

Sincerely,

Bridgetta-Thais/on behalf of DESA and the estate of Evonne Goldwyn.

Last edited by sogogi.93 at 8/1/2016 02:59

You should reset your pc or try a different browsertags: strategy games online free and GTA game online or shooting games free online

i can't log in
Back